New for 2018! The Wear The Shirt competition is designed to enable any Clevedon AC member, regardless of age, gender or ability to have an equal opportunity to win a prestigious prize at the annual Clevedon AC awards. Furthermore, the intent is to encourage members to race a little more often and in doing so advertise and promote the club locally and nationally.
- The Wear The Shirt Competition is open to all Clevedon AC members that have paid their annual membership fee.
- The winner of the competition will be the racer who has completed the most racing miles from 1 Jan 18 to 31 Dec 18 .
- Racers are required to notify the WTS Competition Coordinator within 14 days of successfully completing the race in order for it to count.
- Events are deemed all races that have published results on the organisers' WebPages or social media platforms will be considered.
- Events must only be running races (no multi-sport races will count i.e. Triathlon).
- The athlete must complete the event in their Clevedon AC vest.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top 5 Male and Top 5 Female winners. There are no age group prizes.
- A Clevedon AC member who wins more than one CAC Competition in a season will only be presented with one competition prize, with the prizes being awarded on a roll down basis. The order of competition prestige is:
- Run of 18 competition.
- Wear The Shirt competition.
- Personal Best competition.
- Competition standings will be published regularly throughout the year on the Clevedon AC media platforms.