The Clevedon Midsummer 10k is held in June over a fast, flat course between Clevedon and the village of Kingston Seymour.
Congratulations to everyone who took part in the 2017 race. Results are now available here.
£8.00 Affiliated / £10.00 Unaffiliated (additional levy imposed by UK Athletics)
Entries on the night: £10.00 Affiliated / £12 Unaffiliated
Location and Facilities
Race HQ is at Mary Elton School in Lower Strode Road, Clevedon.
There is limited parking, showers and changing available at the nearby Strode Road Leisure Centre.
- 1st Senior Man £50 Cash
- 1st Senior Lady £50 Cash
- First five senior men
- First five senior ladies
- First two male veterans over 40
- First two lady veterans over 40
- First male veteran over 50
- First lady veteran over 50
- First male veteran over 60
- First lady veteran over 60
- First men’s team (four affiliated runners)
- First ladies team (three affiliated runners)
- £100 for breaking course records (Male: Rob Whalley – 29:56 - Female: Karen McCleod – 33:41)
The race starts on the outskirts of Clevedon and immediately heads out onto quiet roads on flat farmland. Runners take a left turn onto back lane and arrive in the picturesque village of Kingston Seymour, where there will be a water station, just before the halfway point.
The route continues along country lanes before making a sharp right to return to the T-junction that takes you back towards Clevedon. The course passes the start line and crosses a small bridge before finishing at the gates of Mary Elton School.
|2010||Results||County Championship Results|